Monday, December 23, 2013

Closing In

Last Tuesday, I ventured over to Ohio. This is what I saw:


Despite the long day out there, I only whetted my appetite for gray and wide-open nothingness.

So, I went out again on Wednesday.



Luckily, there were a couple bright spots. The rest of the week was spent in the comfort of my polychromatic office.

In other news, I did manage to go nuclear on my Christmas budget. 


I found some cool things at Filson for my parents and managed to snag some hatchets from Gransfors Bruk for some other fine folks. You know, because we're outdoorsy. Not to be outdone by Santa, I finally bit on a new camera for myself.

On Saturday, my parents had extended family over to their house for Christmas. Cookies, wine and fun times.









No comments:

Post a Comment