Thursday, November 7, 2013

Halloween

I think I had a pretty good costume for Halloween this year.



Ok, ok.

I admit, the real Elliott looks a little better than I did. Even in his 400x300 pixel glory.

But, he had Spielberg effects and preteen good looks.

My effects budget was limited to rush shipping from Universal Studios and a $45 American Apparel hoodie.



I've gotten a lot of use out of the hoodie already. Obviously. It's cold outside, and it's a hoodie.

On the other hand, ET is still in Ryanne's CR-V, going on about five days in extended parking at the airport. I'm sure he's pissed off and cold. My intergalactic buddy will be phoning home to Seven Fields tomorrow night.

It's a bummer fall has come and gone so quick, this year. Next weekend is The Onion Ride, and the following weekend is Lit Up Night. This will definitely prove to be blog-worthy content, assuming I survive.

As for now, I have a hankering for Reese's Pieces and a sudden urge to hide amongst a bunch of stuffed animals. So while I go bury myself next to Teddy Ruxpin, here are some of the very few photos I snapped at the party.








2 comments:

  1. I am SO sad we missed this, you have no idea. Awesome costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaaha. i didnt realize how much you looked like a grown up Elliot. eventually dwarfing ET and his basket! those two images bring it all together.

    ReplyDelete