Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Weekend Plans.

I already wrote about the Towpath, last year. My attempt at a novella, or so I've been told. Non-fiction, nonetheless.

I'm two for three in DC to Pittsburgh attempts. The first time through was spread across three days with five people. The second was start to finish in 46 hours with Ian. Attempting it alone is something I've thought about for a while. The long, flat party starts early Saturday morning.

  • Dynamo and light? Check.
  • Phone? Got it.
  • 30+ hour playlist? Doubly-confirmed.

The only real plan is to get through the Towpath during the day, then suffer through the GAP at night.

I'd write more, but I've got an SOL blanket to pack.

3 comments:

  1. GODSPEED my friend. everything will taste better at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunger is the best sauce! You have the blessing of Team Schlup and T.H.E.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I make it through, I'll get the demotion at Tim Heck Enterprises that I've always dreamed of!

    ReplyDelete