Thursday, May 2, 2013

Move Over Batman

Ok. So it's been a while.

First and foremost, I really wanted to get the picture of the dollar bill with Batman off the main page. Seriously, though...It's still in my desk drawer.

I really have been thinking the last few weeks how I would jump back in, though...

Write about work? Definitely an invitation for post-5:00 stress.

Getting a cold in early May? On the mend, but still probably contagious...even through the interwebs.

Biking, hiking and adventures with friends? Getting much warmer.

I'm pretty sure the best way is to pretend I never left. More specifically, I'll say my momentary lapse in writing was for no reason in particular.

That said, I look forward to writing much, much more.

1 comment:

  1. This was written 15 days ago. Just saying, ive been expecting something.

    ReplyDelete