Thursday, November 8, 2012

November. The Month of Colds.

I usually spend the first few weeks of November doing night rides in chilly weather, running outside, and getting inadequate sleep.  The quality of my immune system begins a slow downward spiral until mid-month, when it suddenly crashes and burns at Light Up Night in Pittsburgh.  Riding bicycles strewn with Christmas lights through the city at 1:00am and dancing around hundreds of people is a guaranteed quick start to the annual week of misery.


This year, thanks to the Halloween party last weekend, I'm a couple weeks ahead of schedule.  Lucky for me, I have a few friends.


Not pictured: Other good stuff.



Speaking of the party - it went really well.  Many great friends and good foods.  Thankful to everyone who made the trip and even more thankful they made it to where they were going next.  Love 'em all.  Especially Big Cat.



No comments:

Post a Comment