Friday, January 18, 2013

Too Excited to Plan

Occasionally, weekends are best approached with little or no planning.

That said, this weekend looks to be a good one.

I don't think there is much of anything going on tonight. I suppose dinner will fall in line at some point. There are a few restaurants that I've been wanting to try for a while now, but we'll probably stay local. Although, staying in and eating a bunch of sweet potatoes and some sort of red meat before passing out on my living room floor halfway through a movie rental sounds enticing. Probably a plan Ryanne would be all over.

The few plans that are set: Assuming I make it out of my food coma, I'm going to knock out a few hours of work tomorrow morning to catch up on some things. Tomorrow night, we're meeting up with some friends to go out for dinner in the city, then finally seeing The Hobbit. Yes, I've heard mixed things. But, it will still be good. You may think I'm a dork, but you're still reading my blog. Anyway, I'm really excited.

Sunday should be a good ride somewhere. Anywhere, really. Ryan's coming down, and that's a rare move for him in January. A five or six person ride out to Moraine would be nice, although riding on the road at 26 degrees is terrible.

Last weekend, we brewed 15 gallons of Lymphomaniac. We should be donating it to the Dirty Bellas, but plans aren't 100% ironed out yet. Ryanne is doing a little less with the Bellas this winter, as she's getting a lot of her RAAM stuff figured out with Team PH. Doesn't matter so much. There's mucho love for MJ and Mika, so it looks like they'll get this batch, and we'll just have to come up with another recipe for Pulmonary Hypertension. Whatever disease we can battle with donated beer, we will.

And much like the upcoming weekend, I didn't have much else planned for this write-up, so I've posted a bunch of random photos from the past couple weeks.




 


 

2 comments:

  1. I like how you tagged sweet potatoes in this blog. That makes it tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i believe i mentioned this somewhere else but what i eat should remain a secret... how do you expect me to make a living selling my secrets if you are giving them out for free via the www.

    ReplyDelete