Monday, September 23, 2013

Some Old. Some New.

Shenandoah, Station to Station, Sigur Ros, Southern Tier ride - So many things done in September that start with the letter "S".

Oh, and Joey's bachelor party. I can't forget that. Really. I got shot in the throat about five times by an eight year old with a paintball gun from 15 feet. My lethargic running from bunker to bunker reminded me I'm not in high school track anymore. We nearly got kicked out of dinner at Nicky's downtown, and our limo driver looked like Kenny Powers. Very fun. Joey pays the Piper in two weeks.


I have a bunch of stuff partially written. But, nothing is finished, so I went through my mac book and pulled together a bunch of photos from my stream.

Blacksmith-created on the left.  Jeremy-created on the right.

Adventure calls.

Naked

Thurston Moore

Party animal

A long afternoon in the sun.

Visual exhaustion.

Last phone picture before towpath run.

First phone picture after towpath run.

Coffee shop ridicule.









The female long hair.




Spanker



Big Cat

Thom



No comments:

Post a Comment