Monday, October 29, 2012

Costume Change-Up

Fall has pretty much come and gone.  As usual, it was short-lived, but enjoyable nonetheless.

I'll be blunt.  I'm looking for a place where it is fall like 80-100% of the year.  I want to experience a transitional season that doesn't transition.  Colorful leaves on the brink of death that don't die.  Hay rides and haunted houses, pumpkins that grow year 'round.  Point me to this place, and I'll be there.


While I continue to dream, reality calls to remind me that Halloween is in a couple days, and Jason's throwing a big party at his house this weekend.  Two weeks ago, I was in costume crunch mode and decided to clean shave for the first time in six years and go as Justin Bieber.  Definitely a hard right turn from my yearly ritual going as my alter-ego, "Kurt".


But, after more thought...I decided against the Biebs.  Sorry, Justin.  I've found something better.  Now, I'm just waiting for the rest of my new costume pieces to come in.

In the meantime, I got home from work to find Justin's kicks in a package on my doorstep.

Size 9.5Just like Justin!

Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the white studded pyramid belt and Neff watch that got shipped to my work.  I think the Bieber wig is due in tomorrow : /

2 comments:

  1. I could cut my hair and take over your costume idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...you just may be able to pull off the look, heartthrob.

    ReplyDelete